Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #105
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith65 View Post
I have a Pocketbook 902 and really enjoy it. I have updated its firmware to 2.0.3 NA. However, there are 2 things that I am concerned about:

2/ After I leave the pocketbook on the table for about 5 minutes, when picking it up and turning it around as described above, I would hear the speakers "pop" whenever the LED flashes green light. This would disappear once I press any button.
Except for these two issues, it is an exceptional device, and I would appreciate if these could be fixed soon.

Thanks.
The American service will contact you and we will replace the device. Still no idea where this is coming from, though.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote