View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Hm,
I have
- html <xml lang="de">
- opf <dc:language>de</dc:language>
There is no special tag language information, and I don't know how to find the "editor-prefered language" (maybe due to the translation).

When I click "tools-spellcheck", there appears the word list of the German dictionary that I have installed and marked as active (the default unchecked as active). But in the "live spellcheck" in code view, almost every german word is marked as erroneous, so it must be the default dictionary that is working here. How can I change the dictionary for the "live spellcheck", please?

Problem resolved: The Hyphenation tool had been activated!

Last edited by Leonatus; 08-26-2014 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Problem resolved
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote