View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
I've ordered a "Glo", expected next week, and have a couple of questions,

1-Is it possible to use the Glo without registering it?

2-Is the Glo compatible with ebooks bought from B&N or do I have to use ADE to transfer ebooks? Can I sideload non-DRM ebooks via USB?

3-I've heard that there is a problem with inter-paragraph line spacing. Doesn't the Glo honor the internal stylesheet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Jabby
1) Yes. But you have to do SQL commands to the database. There is a thread on here about this, I'm sure someone will post a link to it.

2) You have to use ADE. You can sideload non-DRM ebooks using USB.

3) I think it does honour the internal stylesheet. I have to reformat my books to have them formatted the way I like.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote