View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #34910
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
@SS - sounds like my weekend - it was unusually warm & all the bugs came out - into the house! Where Stella is a relentless hunter - she will literally demolish the house to track down (and play with) a bug! And she is big enough to do some damage. Fortunately when she notices a bug, she makes a distinctive hunting "chirp" that alerts me to jump up and remove the intended victim.

Sunday - I caught 3 lady bugs & 1 unidentified flying something - and moved them onto the deck - while hotly pursued by Stella!

P.S. We've only had a lizard (skink) in the house once - I've never seen Goldie cat move so fast - as she chased it through the rooms. I trapped the lizard by throwing a magazine over it - it froze in the "dark" - and I could scoop it up and toss it onto the deck.
I would do something similar with little birds my Grandmother's cat would bring into her house...but I used a hand towel or dishrag. After shutting the cat in another room of course.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote