Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #8
cme
reader
cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Since the PRS-T2 is pretty identical to the PRS-T1 I crossed my fingers and tried to use the PRS-T1 minimal root package with an official "PRS-T2 Updater.package" file (changed the readers name accordingly inside the .bat file). The script runs just fine (with no errors), the reader restarts and is updating, but I guess the magic happens within the original "PRS-T1 Updater.package" from the root package, because after it's done restarting, everything is as it was before.
cme is offline   Reply With Quote