Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #570
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_2203 View Post
I'm one of the users who can't show the cover for the books previously transfered in the kindle. I used to transfer the books using the Windows explorer (not Calibre). Due to this reason I can't see the covers. Is there any solution to show the covers for the books which are in the Kindle already, instead of transfer all the books again? Would it be possible in the future?
It should work if you *move* the books from the Kindle to the computer, then back to the Kindle.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote