View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
You are describing my laptop, which is just as portable as the Kindle, albeit a little heavier. When I take a business trip, I have the laptop with me, so why do I need 2 of them? On vacation, I want to be away from my laptop so why would I take it in another form?
Well, I personally don't have internet access outside my home, period. But, I do live in an area with good Whispernet coverage. So for me the Kindle is perfect, and while I might give Sony a few points for style it's a vastly secondary consideration to the Kindle's superior function.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote