View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #21
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
I surf with it disabled on my laptop. Rarely enable it. On an iDevice I'd have the option of using Youtubes app or using most sites HTML5 site/or an app they designed for me.

Next?

The floppy disk still is too.

You know you can do what you want to do many different ways than with USB? You'd be surprised whats out there if you tried to change. You might find yourself more being more efficient. I'd bet you're going to try to use a MOUSE with your tablet too, just because thats the way you've always done things. What else do you want?

Maybe they'll put a 3.5" floppy disk drive on one of those tablets for you too.

?

There is no way for users which devices connect via USB, to replace that, is absurd. It is also absurd using a USB mouse with a tablet, so have no idea what you brought that example, it is also absurd.

You can't also compare Floppy devices against USB ports, because the usability of the 1st one in today's environment is rare, not the same with USB devices.

I thought that I was able to establish a good discussion with you, I can see that's not possible. I will let other users to judge your statements ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote