View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #25
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I am not an "official beta-tester" because I don't use enough of the many features of PB360 to be one. However, today I thought I'd have a quick peek at the version referenced a couple of posts up, swupdate_26Nov2010_360_de_15_3.

I was wondering whether someone who has been using v15.3 for a while would confirm whether they are seeing the following:
  • With the default Theme in use, I open an EPUB in AdobeViewer (official, not hacked).
  • Then I press the centre button to get the Quick Menu.
  • The action for Zoom is bottom row middle but the icon is Table of Contents. The action for TOC is bottom right corner but the icon is Settings (which didn't used to be an option for EPUB, PDF).

Then I tried loading one of the popular customised Themes -- Cleanlook.

Now if I open an EPUB in AdobeViewer and press the centre button to get the Quick Menu I just get thrown out of the book back to the booklist, i.e. the Theme is unusable. I also tried Theme Sheeps with the same result.

Is it just me?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote