View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 06:04 PM   #23013
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Now for something completely different ....

So, how stupid is my boss you ask?
[He's a millionaire and and an 'esteemed' business leader in the community.]

Well, he calls me into his office this afternoon to show me that he's just won a free iPad - just by clicking on this link. He wanted to reassure me that yes, he was VERY careful this time before he clicked. He was the 100,000 visitor to the website, and the box had "This is not a joke" flashing on it -- so it must be legit, right? So he clicked ... and began answering those harmless survey questions .....

Spent the rest of the afternoon 'disinfecting' his hard drive and keeping a straight face .....

Sometimes I wonder how he remembers to breathe ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote