Thread: Silliness Tomorrow's Question
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 01:22 PM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Too .... early .... brain .... seizing .... up. Need .... pain .... pills .... and ..... chocolate!!

(where the hell is the smiley showing me dragging myself across the floor in the general direction of the candy bowl??)
You have to make your own until the smiley factory can get caught up on the backorders. Like this -- :medraggingmyassacrossthefloortothecandybowl:

glad to be of help.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote