View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #15664
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finished A Town Like Alice this morning, too. Shute does some strange things but he can really tell a story. (I consider myself an expert now I've read two of his books. )

I wasn't sure I was in the mood to read it when I picked it up, but I thought I'd give it a try and abandon it if it didn't grab me. No problems there.

Next is probably going to be The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell. Yet another second-hand pbook. For some reason I seem to be reverting to low-tech this year.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote