View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #22
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yep I sure wish that I could have the color, speed and clarity of my iPhone on my Sony 900 with it's battery life......that's the ereader I'm hoping for!

I'd also love to have a tablet device as well about 1/4 the thickness/size of my Acer Aspire, but running windows 7 for compatibility.
Yes, my only real complaint with my little gateway is it's form... a little big, and a little heavy... not bad, and usable... but still........... battery life at 8 hours is really fine for me......

I am really thinking about selling my 300, the eInk technology is not for me. I am somewhat visually impaired, and I struggle with lighting issues..... The iPad looks great but 1) I don't have the money right now and 2) I want to see what comes out next!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote