View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefjan View Post
Hi sergeyvl12

Just for my own understanding: in your reply to j4GGy you mention that your script contains this:

export PATH=$HOME/CodeSourcery/SourceryG++/bin:$PATH

which looks like the path to the "old" toolchain, so are you doing your development with that one?

thanks
stefjan
No, I've switched to the new toolchain. The new script for Qt build now looks like:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

export PATH=/opt/gcc-linaro-kobo/bin:$PATH

make confclean

./configure -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-arm-gnueabihf-g++ -opensource -prefix /usr/local/qt4_kobo_new -nomake examples -nomake demos \
-nomake docs -nomake translations -qt-libjpeg -no-stl -no-webkit -no-qt3support -no-phonon -no-phonon-backend -no-multimedia -no-openssl \
-no-javascript-jit -no-script -no-scripttools -no-opengl -no-gtkstyle -no-svg -no-gif -no-sql-sqlite -no-nis -no-cups -no-largefile \
-no-accessibility -no-xmlpatterns -no-audio-backend -no-declarative -no-libtiff -no-libmng -no-pch -no-dbus -no-declarative-debug \
-no-sql-db2 -no-sql-ibase -no-sql-mysql -no-sql-oci -no-sql-odbc -no-sql-psql -no-sql-sqlite -no-sql-sqlite2 -no-sql-sqlite_symbian \
-no-sql-tds -no-mmx -no-3dnow -no-sse -no-sse2 -no-accessibility \
-qt-gfx-linuxfb -qt-gfx-transformed -no-gfx-qvfb -no-gfx-vnc -no-gfx-multiscreen -no-gfx-directfb -no-gfx-qnx -no-gfx-integrityfb \
-no-kbd-qvfb -no-kbd-tty -no-kbd-linuxinput -no-kbd-qnx -no-kbd-integrity \
-no-mouse-qvfb -no-mouse-linuxtp -no-mouse-pc -no-mouse-tslib \
-DQT_KEYPAD_NAVIGATION -DQT_NO_QWS_CURSOR \
-confirm-license

make -j4

xclock
I've shared my own Qt build + new toolchain here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...67&postcount=1
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote