View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #71
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Is this normal with a Mini--I took the Mini out of the official case to use. When I was done I used the slider to put it to sleep when I set it down. Later when I picked it up, it turned on all by itself!

I went in to settings and disabled the sleep cover mode, and now it doesn't turn on when I pick it up. But that seems very strange that it would do so. I am not wearing anything magnetic on my hands.

So why would it do that? And how would that affect battery life, it could be in my bag and turning on and off all the time?
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote