View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #509
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
I'm really sorry, Atunah. I feel for you. Neither of those PW's sound acceptable. I noticed a very very tiny black speck on the bottom of my replacement PW tonight for the first time. Sigh. I swear the QC on these is just abysmal. Maybe the best thing for you to do is just send both of them back and see what the next version of the PW brings?

I imagine it's all the more stressful for you dealing with a phone phobia. If you'd really like to try again, could you possibly have someone make the phone call for you?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote