View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw6334 View Post
I decided to have a tidy up of my ebooks, and deleted quite a few from Calibre.

However, FOOLISHLY, I did not delete them from my Kindle at the same time.

So I now have books on my Kindle that need deleting - I know I can delete them one by one, but there are close to 100 books.

Is there an easy way to sync the books on my Kindle to my smaller Calibre library? (There is probably a really easy way but for the life of me I can't work it out!)

Many thanks in advance for your help and your patience!
Connect the K
Allow the Job wheel to stop (Calibre will now show ticks in the On device column.
Switch to the Device view (use the Device Icon (only shows when connected) )
The In Library column has no tick for those books NOT in your Library. (multi-)Select those, Tap the Del key (or right-click for options)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote