View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #116
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
OK glad to help ,which websites did you have problems with? i could try them out.I have not had any problems so far with the 15+ websites i have tried out with it so far.
I just go to the the major TV stations in the NYC area for broadcasts of episodes I've missed: cbs.com, nbc.com, abc.go.com, wpix.com to name a few.

There is a software update awaiting to be installed on the Nexus 7. Maybe I should do it and then try again with Firefox and Flash.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote