View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #316
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Do we count books "read" via audible or other audio books as books read? Or not?
I absolutely count them as books read, both for my personal 2012 challenge and for anyone else with whom I might discuss any given book. No matter how the story or information, in the case of non-fiction, becomes part of my inner world, it is there. I could discuss an audio book or a p-book or an e-book without necessarily touching upon the medium used. No one would know, either, unless it came up as an interesting side note.

So count 'em, I say!
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote