View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:35 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Blank pages before chapter breaks on iPad?

I have a somewhat similar problem, but it's not related to conversion or even calibre so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place. I've asked the same question in the ePub and iPad forums without any replies.

The last several ebooks I have prepared validate with FlightCrew and ePubcheck, and work well on my Sony and Kindle. But there is a blank page/screen between each chapter/page break on my iPad though no such blank page shows on the Sony or Kindle.

I see that there is an iPad output option when converting ebooks. What advantages would that have for ebooks for iPads over using the same ePub as I do for my Sony?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote