View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #152
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@nyn - Personally I don't mind ongoing suggestions or issues with Plugin Updater being added to this thread, it would certainly give me more visibility than the Calibre bugs list which I don't monitor.

And you are quite right, somewhere with all the tweaks between me and Kovid this week the icon updating got broken. You can see it working in the screenshot I posted above! There were a number of changes made since then and it must have slipped through the cracks. I will take a look and make sure it is fixed for next week's release.
Oh! This means I can put the icon, back? I assumed we weren't supposed to use it anymore since the functionality is now integrated.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote