View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #23
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
I love my 8Gn iPod Touch. Works great for video (movies and TV) and as others have said, the somewhat limited space doesn't matter much to me because I can unload/load new media at home anytime I need to (if, when I need to is when I am home, of course).

Great device. But If I needed to choose, I would still prefer the Sony Reader, or the Kindle I don't own yet.
You're right about changing media on a need to basis. We're always near the computer anyway, a simple plug and it's only a matter of choosing material for a good time.

Somehow there is a hording sickness going on where one seems to feel that all their collections have to be on board the device. Go figure where that comes from...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote