View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #5
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I don't understand how to do that. And Calibre can't get at any of my books on the Nook. I know the books are on my computer because I found them....once..Now I can't find them again. I'm using a Mac Snow Leopard.

I'm just frustrated & am going to give it a rest. Just don't know why I'm having trouble with my Nook & not the others readers.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote