Thread: ereader to mobi
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:09 AM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Thank you very much! However, I am a novice. Do I extract the files into the same file as Python26? Or do I need to do something different/
Just download this attachment, unzip it and copy the ereader2html.exe to the directory where your DRM-free eReader .pdb is located. Open a command prompt window there and type:
Code:
ereader2html.exe ebook.pdb
where ebook.pdb is the name of your eReader ebook. (surround your ebook name with quotes if it contains spaces).

Hopefully it will now work as advertised... But, remember, this is crude and really a proof-of-concept. If you want to use a python script, then just PM me, perhaps I can help you get started.

Last edited by nrapallo; 01-09-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: correction
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote