View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:25 PM   #47
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,
I am not sure either. Please verify this problem exists with the original v003 script as well. It builds the datalst using append and not allocating all 3 pieces at once.

If it exists with my original script, please post a link where I can download such a huge comic book and try myself to see if we can delete objects more aggressively to free up memory.

Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
Well @KevinH. There is small problem.

Your code work correctly but only on 64bit Python. On 32bit release when input file have more than ~300MB I'm getting MemoryError exception here.

Not sure even why :-S It should not hit 32bit memory limits.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote