View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheezie View Post
I am old enough to remember from only the re-runs. But as a kid I used to love it (I'm 45) "Wheezie" is my princess pug. I use the handle for everything.
Okay then. Don't be afraid of making a mistake here. You'll find the people very friendly like. (watch out for the duck, and stay away from the monkey!)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote