View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
ME2012
ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ME2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, 1 Gen
Hi -

The right e-reader for you depends on what your reading preferences are:

Do you prefer
print that resembles a traditional book? - then the e-ink models are best (like the Nook Simple Touch)

will u carry the e-reader around? - then something smaller and lighter would be better

read at night - choose one with a backlight

read during day and/or outside - choose a model that says "can read in daylight" - I'm not sure if the anti-glare like on the Kindle Fire HD means the same thing

Most models can view multiple types of formats including pdfs - but check the accepted format lists for the various readers.

I still love my Nook, Generation 1. I can read pdfs on it. The kindle app on my ipad is perfect for Amazon books.

Sorry not to give a specific answer, hopes this helps.
ME2012 is offline   Reply With Quote