View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post
If I were a text book AUTHOR, I'd be royally pissed about having my work edited by others with no control.
Yep. It would really only work for books where the author's agree to it from the start, and I don't think many would.

Moot for me since I teach at a research university and won't write textbooks as it does me nothing for tenure and promotion as peer reviewed research publications and research grant funding are what matter.

But I'd never write anything that others could edit at their whim.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote