View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #7
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
The interference method might be able to work without resorting to the tri-pixel with its loss in dot pitch, but we don't know yet what dot pitch they might be able to get with that technique.

It's certainly not a priority for me, but I do have quite a few magazine subscriptions that I would not be able to get the benefit of without color. Most of them involve detailed photos of processes (e.g. MAKE, Art Jewelry, Lapidary Journal, etc.) Even Scientific American would be hard to read at times without color.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote