View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #39
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
You know what I don't get? How Bridget expected to walk away scot-free! I mean really? You killed the man's partner, lied at every turn, put him in all sorts of unnecessary danger...and a little bit of nookie was supposed to save you?
Great point Nyssa! I think it shows the extent to which Brigid was accustomed to having her way with men.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote