Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #99
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
But if the weather is perfect according to my own criteria doesn't that give me a loophole?
Okay, okay, Granted. All your wishes have come true exactly as you wanted them to. However, as you are a robot, and you have just run out of juice, you are not in much of a position to enjoy any of it.

I wish I had just defeated the killer robot sent from the future (probably from Switzerland) to destroy me before I make the world Heaven On Earth.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote