Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 03:42 PM   #93
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Granted. Your most famous and popular patron is now Arthur G. Clark of Birmingham, Alabama. He still moves his lips when he reads silently, but he likes your work anyway. He prefers very short stories with no big words to be sounded out, and he insists that you put more illustrations in future books.

I wish that my diet Mt Dew bottle was full again with icy cold soda.
Granted, your bottle is filled with a solid lump of soda in frozen form, and by some fluke of nature, it will never melt.

I wish I didnt have to work tomorrow
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote