View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
yekim54
What the Dog Saw
yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yekim54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Surface3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
What youn say is usually true. I highlight the text in the details, do CTRL+C and then a CTRL+V into this message. Below is the result.

---------------------------
Sigil
Sigil has encountered a problem.
Please <a href="http://code.google.com/p/sigil/wiki/ReportingIssues">report it</a> on the issue tracker, including the details from this dialog.
Close Hide Details...
Same thing happened to me when I got an error and used CTRL+C. Instead, try right clicking on the message and choose "copy" from the menu that appears. Then you should be able to use CTRL+V to paste the message.
yekim54 is offline   Reply With Quote