View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Sigil has encountered

I have just transitioned to a new 64bit HP Pavilion w/ Win 7. I have installed Sigil 0.2.0 64bit version.

I load a html file and once loaded I select SAVE AS.
I get an immediate report 'Sigil has encountered a problem'. There is a link to the Issue page at Sigil home.

Is there something I have/have not done to cause this problem or is there a true issue here.

Should an Issue be raised on getting this message or should it be checked here first?
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote