View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:39 AM   #47
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
But didn't you say you can still currently buy DRM-Epub books from stores other than Sony? If that is true then the Sony Library is not using the right Adobe DE Id and it's that that needs to be fixed.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I think if you can get Adobe to clear out your ADE account, remove both the Sony Library Software and the Adobe Digital Editions software and then reinstall the ADE software and activate the Adobe account, then install the Sony Library Software with the same (new Adobe DE) account when it asks for that, you will be good.

I know this is all very complicated if you haven't dealt with it before.

You should be able to re-download the Books from the Sony account I believe.
This is what wirked for me when I loaded up the buggy versionof ebl and lost everything I hadn't gotten around to backing up.
The whole fiasco messed up the number of approved devices and I had to get a Sony tech to reset and redo the Adobe as well.
Everything works fine now. (knock on wood)
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote