View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #46
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusgod View Post
Hang on here...I'm completely lost. I've owned my reader for quite a few days and I have known absolutely NOTHING about this activation stuff....

Granted, I've been using mostly PDF's and haven't been downloading books from any book store yet, but whats the deal with this? Can anyone explain exactly whats going on here from the start? If I were to download a book now, would the reader erase all of the stuff I currently have stored on the reader that have nothing to do with the book stores ? I'm thoroughly confused here..
I guess the first question is What Ebook Reader go you have. It says none on your tag at the left?

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote