View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 06:05 AM   #6
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskmc View Post
Hi all, I am having trouble with freeze ups and not booting up well. Do you think to many books on a memory stick or card could cause these problems? I have 200 books pdf txt and word also some mp3 stuff. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You shouldn't have a problem with that number of books.
The reader does become increasingly slow to boot up as the number of books goes up, but even with ~1000 books you are only looking at a couple of minutes, and I've never had a problem with it freezing, it will always start up if you wait long enough.

It is possible that you have a particular file that is causing the problems.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote