View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #27
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
It arrived today. I don't see any point in spending much money on something that only cost $23. However, Amazon is offering Kindle accessories at 40% off. I got the coupon at no charge from Amazon Local.
Well ... just because the Kindle cost you $23 it doesn't mean it's junk. But, when cases cost what they do for Kindles at Amazon -- even 40% off is not that cheap. My local Staples still has M-EDGE Go! Jackets for the Kindle for $5 on clearance. (You can also find them for a little more on eBay.) If you can find one of those, they offer good protection and they make holding the Kindle easier (at least I like the feel better). You can also use an E-Luminator light with this jacket (I have a similar one for my Nook).

Last edited by rcentros; 12-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote