View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Was it you who had the Marware case for a PW where the dye came off and stained the back of the reader? I remember someone had this happen.
Yeah it happen with the silver Kindle but not my black one which leaves me to believe it was a chemical reaction to the Silver K4 back which the black version has a different finish on it as it has no stains at all on it from it's case. So yeah if you own a Silver Kindle it may stain.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote