View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Once you've seen how thick an e-Ink screen isn't, you will agree that a case is essential. I think the Touch and the Paperwhites might be a little less fragile because of the extra layers of the digitizer and the light, but still...

A sleeve might work for some people, but the couple seconds between sliding the Kindle out of the sleeve and getting it into reading position is the time I'd drop it. Amazon's cases are a little on the pricey side... I mean they're just ridiculously pricey, but I was able to pick up a new used one of these for only $5.60 plus shipping (US). Call it being in the right place at the right time for a change.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote