Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #220
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
I've finally hit a couple of the more commonly reported bugs here (which I previously hadn't). Namely the bold-instead-of-italics bug and the returning-to-the-nearest-page-rather-than-paragraph bug. Actually I'm inclined to believe there's a more general problem about recording positions to the nearest page because I also did a search and jumped to one of the results only to find I was about 3 screens behind the actual occurrence of the search text.

I'd previously tested with kepubs and side-loaded epubs. This was also a an epub but significantly perhaps it was originally a mobi, converted via calibre. The previous epubs I tested started life as epubs. This may account for a difference. When I get the time I'll try to dig more deeply into the differences and see if I can narrow down the problem.

That won't be until after Christmas now.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote