Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #213
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I knew I forgot to mention something. There is a thread here discussing this problem. And you are right, it happens when the paragraph is longer than what will fit on a screen. As far as I know, it is new with 2.3.1
Not new with 2.3.1. I am getting it on 2.1.5. This is a retail book where I stripped it down to bare bones CSS, with each paragraph having a 0 top/bottom margin. I've had 2 instances where a paragraph was a "page" or just over a page long. The previous paragraph had just under half a page of blank space after it because those long paragraphs were forced to start on the next "page". I have widows/orphans set to 0 as well. I actually went back into the code with Sigil to see what the heck I missed and both paragraphs were exactly the same as the ones before and after them, no special formatting.

Last edited by Danger; 12-22-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote