View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #398
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokrypt View Post
I suppose you haven't actually tested it under water though?
Try this: take a bottle of bottled water, hold it in your hand, and try to operate a capacitive touch screen with the corner of the base. If it works, then I don't think the touchscreen would work under water... Just a guess though.
I think as long as there was a big enough air gap between the kindle screen and the protective screen, it would work. So something stretchy, but not too stretchy. But that's a task for engineers...
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote