View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #16
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Tags and categories are the best way to inform the potential reader what is contained in a book. I don't condone censorship, but I am in favor if a system that allows the reader to filter according to what they do or do not want to read... and, if they have legal minors, to be able to filter what they have access to, according to their desires.

Content is very subjective, not just nationally, but household-to-household, and I'm in favor of individuals being able to control the content entering their home.

Unfortunately, until a good verifiable ID system is in place to tie users to content and filtering controls, I suspect such a system will be outright impossible to implement with any effectiveness.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote