View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #763
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcolors View Post
Were we allies? I think I've one less ally in my alliances joined list again.

There seems to be more choices in energy assets than before? And radiation shield looks kinda weak...
You have to make note of people that like to reset - avoid adding them as allies, as they hurt you if you are trying for books that way.

Not so bad if you have few allies, it can cost you many millions if they do it and you are quite a ways into joining (I had to buy #33 twice in two freeholds, during the beta!)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote