Thread: Hacks Kindle Screensaver
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #48
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Cool... except... why would I pay $400 reward when I could get a new one for $359?

BOb
Because you want YOUR Kindle back and it is worth 400 dollars to you not to have to reload your reading material.

Or maybe not.

Hey, if you're real tough you could just arrange to meet them and beat them for stealing your kindle in the first place and then take your kinldle and ROB THEM because you are a tough guy who is freaking out over fourty one bucks so you could use the money, but then I'm gusssing you're not that tough if somebody stole your KINDLE. Maybe if they stole your motorcycle or your pet cobra but face it man, they stole your frigging KINDLE.

Also, and this is another stretch, If you have a KINDLE you are probably not too worried about fourty bucks.

I'm just sayin'

jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote