Thread: Greenish images
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #6
marieseltenrych
marieseltenrych began at the beginning.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Hi theducks, Meese Cat, Thank you so much for your input. I did try OO with 2 epub extension, but it paused, etc. I have since removed this software from my computer as it caused me a headache!
Good news: Since then I have made a discovery about uploading of versions to Lulu. I just had a hunch, because of the Image message [no images were in the document]: I went through the document, removed all borders around my jpg images. Next time I uploaded a doc file and it worked! I could not believe it. I have posted this problem on Lulu community, for other frustrated writers.
Thank you for all the help you have been. We can only learn from each other and try to move forward. For me, it's a major breakthrough with Lulu because I have about 7 other titles there to reformat into epub and get them out there. My Smashwords edition is still being downloaded strongly. My account seems more every time I log in there. Thanks to Mark Coker, this was a big breakthrough for my creations. I owe him big time.
marieseltenrych is offline   Reply With Quote