View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #9
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
A reviewer on bestbuy.com mentioned not being able to charge off the USB (AC adapter only). I wonder if this is accurate. I don't have any experience with these large screen devices so if someone would chime in on whether or not this is the norm.
I think it is the norm. The iPad doesn't charge off USB (officially, at least. the battery will go up a percentage point or two if you leave it plugged into the computer for a while)
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote