Thread: FRUSTRATED!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbeam View Post
I have this posted over on KindleBoards as well....waiting a response, but getting more and more frustrated.

My Kindle 2 is showing up in Devices with Removable Storage......I cannot, however, see any files. A prior suggestion was to uncheck "hidden files/folders" in Tools, which I did (and which seemed to work a couple of days ago).

Where/how should I be locating my books??

Thanks so much for any help!
Juanita
What did Amazon Kindle Support tell you when you called?

You did call, right?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote