View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 05:02 PM   #3
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
My two favorite Phyllis A. Whitney books are Lost Island and Listen for the Whisperer, which unfortunately aren't included. From this batch, I like Hunter's Green and Black Amber.

The locales are always important to the story and well-researched, so I would say just pick a book by whatever setting appeals to you. The vast majority of Whitney's books take place in the U.S., though this selection includes several of the ones that don't (Hunter's Green in England, Black Amber in Turkey, Blue Fire in South Africa, and The Moonflower in Japan). These are all relatively early books, so they are quite dated, but also less formulaic than some of her later works.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote